2016 Recap & 2017 Forecast
Before the year comes to a close we want to recap how great 2016 has been!
- The Rafail Insurance Group expanded its products by providing new financial services such as 401K, annuities, mutual funds, college savings plans and more!
- In February, Mark stopped by Intero Real Estate Services First annual blood drive to donate blood and support the community.
- Rafail Insurance Group was proud to support Soaring Kidz a non-profit organization that provides year-round activities for special needs children. In March, Night of Champions, was held in honor of these children and it was a great success!
- In April, the agency traveled to Brookshire, Texas where we were awarded again for being among the top 10% of Farmers agents in the country and #1 in Commercial Insurance! Mark also had the pleasure of being on KPRC2 to speak to the Houston community about flood insurance and answer any questions the viewers had!
- In May, Mark worked with Rebuilding Together Houston, HAR and YPN to remodel a home for a person in need. He greatly enjoyed giving back to the community! Mark and Sylvia Rafail also had a great time honoring Houston’s Women in Public Safety.
- In July, Mark had the opportunity to speak at the 2016 Multifamily Legal Summit about professional and general liability insurance.
- In September, we announced that the agency made it to the Topper Club for the 5th consecutive year in a row.
- In October, to celebrate making it to the Topper Club Mark and Sylvia traveled to Savannah, Georgia for prestigious banquet. Also in October we unveiled our new sign on Richmond Ave for all those driving by to see! Rafail Insurance Group also won 1st place at the Keller Williams Houston Metropolitan Cares bowling fundraiser! We were happy to give back to the community and participate in such a fun event.
- One of our biggest accomplishments was hosting the 1st Annual Houston Egyptian Festival at Discovery Green in October. Performances, great food, artifacts and items from Egypt were present at the festival!
- In November, we had the honor, along with Enterprise Rental Cars, of presenting Crime Stoppers of Houston with a check of $1000. Thank you for keeping our families and Houston Safe!
We can’t wait to see what 2017 has in store for Rafail Insurance Group! Thank you to our clients, our team, family and friends for the continued support. We couldn’t have done it without you all!