5 Life Insurance Misconceptions!!
September is Life Insurance Awareness Month!!
Here are five misconceptions about Life insurance that people commonly use as an excuse not to get it.
1. I am too young for life insurance!
– Your age actually works in your favor. Your premium will never be cheaper than it is today!!!
2. I’ve got life insurance with work!
– 95% of those policies are left behind when you leave your job.
3. I don’t need it right now.
– Later means it’s going to be more expensive, and you might not be insurable when you get it “later”
4. I have a policy and I get cash value with my policy.
– Unless you have a Whole Life or Universal policy you DON’T get cash value.
5. I have enough insurance.
– 70% of the population either have no life insurance or not enough insurance. How do you know if yours is enough or not.
Still have more questions or want to get a policy now? Call Kerry Herrington at 713-401-4676