Builder's Risk Insurance

Are you building a new home or commercial property? During the course of construction, it is often required by your bank to obtain a builder’s risk policy to insure your structure during the construction phases. A builder’s risk insurance policy will ensure that your construction can continue if any accidents occur on the property that damage the structure.

Your property can be seriously damaged during the construction process. For example, if your electrical wiring catches your frame structure on fire, this policy would help pay out, so you can get started again without any out of pocket expenses. You never know what will happen on your construction site. It is best to prepare for any kind of property damage. Builder’s risk insurance covers fire, wind, theft, and vandalism.

Discuss your construction with an insurance agent. They can ensure that your property is covered for any incidents that can cause damage to your property. Builder’s risk insurance is a necessity for general contractors, construction firms, and homeowners doing major renovations on their property. Our agents are pleased to discuss any kind of insurance, and we are ready to answer any questions that you may have about your insurance.

Rafail Insurance will provide any kind of insurance that you need. Talk to our agents about your life and property that needs to be protected. We will be happy to advise you on the best options for you or your business. Give us a call and talk to us about our builder’s risk insurance today.